Building MySQL Embedded for Amarok 2

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Sep 25 14:36:40 CEST 2008

Daniel Jones wrote:
> I also got linker errors reporting dlclose, dlopen, dlsym, etc as undefined.
> I fixed that by adding ${CMAKE_DL_LIBS} to the
> "target_link_libraries(amarok_collection-sqlcollection ..." section in
> "src/collection/sqlcollection/CMakeLists.txt".

Daniel,

That's probably related to a change I made.  What platform are you on?

See
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/collection/sqlcollection/CMakeLists.txt?r1=863921&r2=864027

Note that dl was only listed as being a dependency for sqlite, which is
why I removed it.  If dl is necessary elsewhere, then as you found
${CMAKE_DL_LIBS} should be added to the target link libraries.

--Jeff