beta 2 tagging and remaining issues

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Sep 23 12:34:45 CEST 2008

Heya everyone,

it seems mysqle is not moving forward and did not get enough testing
anyway. Same for liblast.fm.
I will be away in Greece starting Sunday for a week and a few days.
Consensus on IRC was to release beta 2 asap rather than delay it until
I am back.
So I am going to tag beta 2 in 2 days (Thursday evening my time) if
noone objects. Release will probably be on Saturday evening.

Remaining issues that need to be sorted out: http://tinyurl.com/amarok-beta2
Please have a look at them and move them to beta 3 where appropriate.
I already moved the remaining last.fm bugs.
The other thing that needs sorting is database breakage. I'd rather
not have users have to delete their db again and report bugs and stuff
if we can avoid it even if we move to mysqle soon. Bart is looking
into it.

Cheers
Lydia

--