Missing Artwork

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 20:10:56 CEST 2008

I can not edit the wiki since I've only got the N810 here with me on holiday.
Please add this for me:

* a new episode indicator. I propose a small, round icon like canola
uses. it looks like a marble and has a themed color. We could color it
based on kconfig color theme.
* Download status indicator. Although i'm concidering using a bold text font.
* placeholder artwork for podcast channels and episodes.