heads up: change in QueryMaker's val[something] constants

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:22:58 CEST 2008

I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I have a change to
QueryMaker ready to commit to SVN.  At the beginning of the QueryMaker
class definition, there is a series of static const qint64's called
"valTitle", "valArtist", "valAlbum", etc.  MetaConstants.h contains
duplicate definitions in the Meta:: namespace of these constants, and
for reasons which I won't go into now (but have to do with the way G++
treats static data members), I've determined that it's better to keep
the Meta:: definitions rather than the QueryMaker:: definitions.  So
the patch removes the valTitle, etc, definitions from the QueryMaker
class, and includes changes throughout the source tree to point the
values to the Meta:: namespace.  There are enough subsystems affected
that I thought it would be wise to give a general heads-up before I
commit the patch in a couple hours.

So for those of you that this does affect, you should now use
"Meta::valTitle" instead of "QueryMaker::valTitle" from here on out.

--
Soren Harward