strange collection(scanner) behaviour

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 23:39:08 CET 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Maximilian Kossick
<maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Two more ideas:
> Check if the database contains anything funny after the initial scan
> run the collectionscanner, passing the same arguments as amarok for
> the initial full scan

Ok finally got this done. Sorry for taking so long. I suck :(
http://www.lydiapintscher.de/tmp/collection/collection.tar
Steps taken to get this: remove .amarok-nightly from my home dir;
start Amarok; set up collection in settings; wait for scan to finish;
close Amarok; tar the dir
With the next scan I expect it to scan "/" again.

Anything else I should try or post?
How do I run the collectionscanner with this?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher