tagging of beta 3 / junior jobs

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 22:40:39 CET 2008

Heya everyone,

I am planning to tag beta 3 on Friday late morning European time if
there are no problems/objections. There are still quite a few bugs
open for beta 3. Please _everyone_ have a look at them and fix or move
to 2.0-rc : http://tinyurl.com/amarokbeta3  Let me know about
showstoppers/problems asap.

About junior jobs in bugzilla: mattr, who is in charge of KDE's
bugzilla wants to get rid of "JJ:" and instead use a keyword for this.
So in the future please use the "junior-jobs" keyword as he already
changed the link in bugzilla's sidebar. So unless we use the keyword
our junior jobs will not show up in that query. I already took care of
all our current junior jobs. Please continue filing junior jobs. It
seems to have helped a lot with getting new contributors (I'd say at
least 3 new people so far - yay!). And no you don't have to go through
that ugly wizard. Ask me offlist if you don't know how.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher