Missing Artwork

Lee Olson leetolson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 03:32:33 CEST 2008

Attached are a few previews of some of the suggested icons. If everyone's OK
with these, I'll extract the needed sizes from the svg and provide the svg +
pngs of each. If anyone's interested in implementing the nocover icon, I'll
gladly help, as it will need to be composed of a few layers in order for the
gloss overlay display correctly over the album art. Thanks!

Lee