b0rkage in trunck

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:33:24 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
>> Could you build off of KDE 4.1 to isolate if its something about neon
>> or perhaps 4.2 thats causing the issue?
>
> Not really. And as I wrote 1 and 2 also happen with Sven's setup and
> he is not using Neon.

Ok even more b0rkage :(
My collection contains files that it should not. The are definitely
outside of my collection path. What could be a problem is that I have
set my collection folder to a symlinked (to my external HDD) folder.
My setup:

/home
-/lydia
--/Music (symlinked to Music on MyBook and set to be scanned by Amarok)

/MyBook
-/Music
-/Podcasts

Now my collection also contains files from the Podcast folder.
I noticed this the first time sometime after beta 2 I think but it
might be happening much longer and I just didn't notice.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher