Regressions with new playlist code

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 01:28:57 CEST 2008

On Friday 10 October 2008 12:02:57 Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> 6) Exporting playlists is broken. First, the filename dialog shows
> "automatically select filename extension" always greyed out. Then, no
> matter how you call the file, nothing gets actually saved.

If I specify a file like "test.m3u" in the playlist export file dialog, the
current playlist does indeed get saved in the appropriate location, and with
the appropriate format.  It looks like the problem is somewhere in
MainWindow::exportPlaylist().

And while we're kind of on the topic, I'm confused about the difference between
"export playlist" and "save playlist".  Could the two functions be combined?

--
Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com