Playlist context menu crash

Soren Harward stharward at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:50:12 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 08 October 2008 08:39:28 Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Can't seem to track this down - something weird is going on with the
> QModelIndexes.

Nikolaj and I noticed this a few days ago, and added a couple of safety checks
because we couldn't figure out exactly what was going wrong -- it seemed to be
buried deep in the Qt Itemview code.  But it doesn't look like we got enough
safety checks in, and I've been unable to reproduce the problem with simplified
code.  So it looks like there's a deep bug somewhere in the item
removal/addition code, and I've been hunting for it all morning.

Stay tuned.

--
Soren Harward
stharward at gmail.com