Future UI Discussion

Gary Steinert gary.steinert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:01:20 CET 2008

I'm liking this very much =) looks much better than Amarok does now.

The only problem I have is that the CV looks almost like its a separate
window. I was looking at the top panel, and actually though to myself "I must
move that window so I can see the rest of the mockup!".

That said, i like it a lot. I'm not particularly unhappy with the UI as it is,
but I this mockup is better than waht we have.

Gary Steinert