Amarok urls, first (working) draft

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:38:49 CET 2008

As I really needed to hack on something else then bugfixes for a
little while, I decided to give git-svn a try to start a branch for
one of my post 2.0.0 projects.

So here is the first draft of the new "Amarok url" system. It allows
amarok to handle the amarok:// protocol and use these urls to trigger
different actions. Currently only "navigate/service" works but it is
very simple to add runners for other commands.

Amarok also installs a system wide protocol handler, so amarok://
links clicked anywhere will result in Amarok responding.

Internally, using an Amarok url is as easy as:

AmarokUrl aUrl( "amarok://foo....");
aUrl.run();

An example of a valid url is:
amarok://navigate/service/Magnatune.com/artist-album/Artist:"Brad
Sucks"

Patch attached.