No subject

Sat Nov 1 02:55:37 CET 2008

&gt; what we are going to do.<br>
&gt; So first of all please everyone let me/us know about their post 2.0<br>
&gt; plans. No bikesheding and/or discussion here! Just tell what you want<br>
&gt; to work on. Brainstorming! Everything is allowed.<br>
&gt; Once we have that we can see how we are going to to this and when. I<br>
&gt; can make a rough proposal once everyone wrote down their plans and<br>
&gt; then we can discuss it. This also makes it a lot easier to draw up a<br>
&gt; timeline to stick to.<br>
added alongside all of these proposals ( as I doubt anyone has it as<br>
their major plan to fix bugs for 6 months )<br>
Anyway, my major plans (in no particular order) are:<br>
* Collection Bookmarks / Amarok Urls ( I have explained this to some,<br>
ask if you dont know what it is )<br>
* Browser / playlist category for the above<br>
* Improving the scriptable service framework ( custom icons and album images )<br>
* Helping Jeff with the private Album/Artist/.. registry ( will fix<br>
the playlist grouping once and for all and save tons of memory)<br>
* Do _something_ with the cloud applet<br>
* General improvements of the service framework<br>
* Do something with the member favorites feature on Magnatune.com<br>
* Add new features to Magnatune store as I get them ready on Magnatune.com<br>
* Interface update (unless some other unfortunate soul wishes to have<br>
a go at this)<br>
I have likely forgotten a ton of stuff, but that is what pops into my<br>
head right now.<br>
- Nikolaj<br>
Amarok-devel mailing list<br>

------=_Part_66912_25297343.1227209710564--