About Amarok's interface design

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:18:00 CET 2008

Large progres slider++

As for everything else, I really dont want to get into this discussion
yet again right now, as I have spent way too much time, doing and
redoing and redoing yet again the overall look based on input from a
number of people. I do dislike the white background in the sides
though, even as I agree that there is too much gray.

I think we should ask Nuno for a rev 2 of the artwork after 2.0.0
release and then work from that, unless anyone else comes up with a
cool and consistent design that takes everything into account.

- Nikolaj