Crash on exit on OS X

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Nov 16 20:57:33 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Edward Hades <edward.hades at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a possibility. I used QThreadStorage to maintain correct thread
> deinitialization, so I could have missed something.
>
> Still, I don't have any crashes. Maybe you could debug output the
> thread ids in ~ThreadInitializer() to verify there is no thread that
> is being deinitialized twice?

The problem I see is that you made the QThreadStorage object static,
which means that it is being destroyed after all the rest of Amarok
(including QApplication) is already destroyed. If it tries to access
some part of Amarok at this point, this will of course fail in epic
ways.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer