String freeze breach

Teo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:25:11 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Dan Meltzer
<parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Teo Mrnjavac <teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Cheers
>> I just found out that I messed up big time, I found a hardcoded string
>> in a .ui file in Amarok 2 svn and we're in string freeze.
>
> UI Files should automagically be translated, I believe.
>
> You shouldn't need to add the string elsewhere... if I understand you correctly
>
> Dan,
Yea but I need to modify the string:
"The following tokens can be used to define a filename scheme: \
%comment, %genre"
"The following tokens can be used to define a filename scheme: \
%comment, %genre, <br>%initial, %folder, %filetype, %discnumber."
and
"The following tokens can be used to define a filename scheme: \
%comment, %genre, <br>%ignore."
That's why I'm asking if I can commit it.
Greetings
Teo Mrnjavac