Standardizing Context Menu Actions

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 8 09:14:48 CET 2008

don't you have (or can get) the list of tracks (or at least a
querymaker instanc that will return the tracks) when you call
getActions on the CollectionCapability? how about passing the track
list or the querymaker to the CollectionCapability instance, and let
it pass the list or querymaker to all the actions.