Some more missing icons

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Nov 4 09:16:56 CET 2008

Hey Lee,

I wonder if you can also include an icon to indicate a podcast episode
is new (i.e. appeared in the feed recently and has not been listened
to). I'll also use it to indicate a channel has new episodes so don't
make it to episode specific. Not that a general icon for "episode"
exists, but you know what I mean.
Canola2 for the Nokia internet tablets uses a simple colored dot for
this. I like it. Here's a screen shot:
http://flickr.com/photos/69884632@N00/2509605820/ .
But keeping with the style of amarok 1.4, where the "airwaves" around
the radio antenna is red instead of blue, is also fine with me.

Bart