Important Amarok 2 issues

Alejandro Wainzinger aikawarazuni at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 13:44:28 CET 2008

Well, currently the actions possible from a context menu after
multiple selection of items is limited to: append to playlist, load,
edit track details, organize files, copy to collection, move to
collection.  In other words, things like CustomActionCapability are
only shown in a context menu formed when a single track is selected.
This stops us from doing things such as using a delete action on
multiple items at once.