I did it.

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 23:03:13 CEST 2008

woops. I read kdesupport but was thinking kdereview :-)
I'll check out again in kdesupport and see what happens.
Still doesn't deal my inital problem though. i need to knows what
files the phonon engine needs to play audio.
I know it's not a problem with the xine engine, since amarok will play
audio when installed via make install.

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 10:56 PM, Big O <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You need phonon-xine.
>> have that too.
>>>

>>> Did you try phonon-qt7? It's in kdesupport now.
>> It's always been in kdesupport but it's never built properly for me.
>
> No it really did just move there, along with most phonon related
> things except phonon-xine, within the last week or so. It used to be
> in kdereview.
>
> Ian

All your gmail are belong to us.