bug day

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:23:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

I talked to grundleborg from the KDE bugs team today. They are
interested in doing an Amarok bug day to get away from doing Konqueror
stuff all the time.
Since we are doing fairly well in keeping up with new bugs we decided
that going through old bugs would be most helpful for us. That means
checking if bugs are still present in 1.4.9.1 or 2, leaving notes in
bugs that will likely not get fixed in 1.4.x any more and so on.
The bug day will be on 15th of June. They would of course appreciate
it if at least two people with a deeper knowledge of our work/plans
would be present so they can check with us if needed. I will most
likely be there and hope some of you will as well. I will send a
reminder about it before of course.

If you have any notes/tips/... for them on what (not) to do with our
bugs please post them here and I will make sure they get them.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher