A slight revision of my gsoc project

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue May 20 11:22:52 CEST 2008

Tuesday 20 May 2008 skrev Daniel Jones:
> (I'm going to be working on dynamic playlists this summer, for those
> unaware.)
>
> I've been thinking a bit about my project lately, and I would like to
> take a bit of a different approach to the UI part than what I
> originally proposed.
>
> I made a crude mockup of the idea here:
> http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~jonesd31/sidebar2.html
>
> It is a bit more complicated to implement, but it make more sense to
> me now. Let me know if you have any objections or concerns.
>
> ~Daniel

  This is almost disturbingly close to the tagging system i designed for use
with a project at uni - the layout is almost identical :) i'll have to draw
that up at some point, i was told it was really well done ;) So, in short - i
like it ;) The edit bias dialogue is unfortunate, but i don't really see a
way to make that dialogue inline... If you can think of a way to do that,
please do so, the HIG says inline is good and dialogues are bad, m'kay ;)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

                          Co-