refactoring EngineController to depend directly on Phonon

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Mar 18 15:03:05 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:27 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
>  Makes sense. I was just thinking we could postpone this until after
>  2.0, since it's not really a crucial thing to do and we already have
>  so much on our plate.

That was my thinking too, but it's kind of frustrating to fix bugs in
code you know could be a lot more simple.

Anyways I'll go ahead and work on this over the next week or so. The
engine code is my current "why I can't use Amarok2", since it stops
playing after I play a last.fm song.

I'll keep our current state system for now so that I don't have to
port all the engineobservors. One thing at a time. :)

Ian