Amarok 1.4.9 - BugHuntv1 + Release Schedule

Harald Sitter harald at getamarok.com
Tue Mar 11 23:12:22 CET 2008

Heya

It's time to think about an 1.4.9 release. In order to provide best
user experience we will have our first BugHunt on Saturday, everyone
is welcome to join reviewing bug reports and list possible
showstoppers and vital issues for the improved success of 1.4.9 on
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/User:Apachelogger/BugHunt149

Until Tuesday we will evaluate the results and I'll try to setup a
schedule for Amarok 1.4.9

Also, everyone should give 1.4.9 some testing in favor of QA, this is
especially important since stable didn't get much testing recently.