Architecture discussion: the Collection Meta Framework Use/Misuse

Shane King kde at dontletsstart.com
Tue Mar 4 12:19:38 CET 2008

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
> I don't think you are allowed to see upcoming tracks. But I might be wrong.

It's technically possible, but probably not using last.fm as they (or
more importantly, the copyright holders who license them the material)
intend.

Anyway, sorry I've dropped the ball on the last.fm stuff, I'm time
limited at the moment, and it's not helped by the state of windows
development. Whenever I go to look into something it seems to involve a
multi-hour compile of Qt which either errors out or causes some problem
elsewhere. At this rate I doubt I'm going to get much done until Qt 4.4
is officially released. :(

Shane.