[Patch] Port covermanager to the new amazon web service stuffage.

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 06:32:04 CET 2008

I'm attaching my patch.  It is working here for me as far as I can
tell, but this is not something I'm going to touch without further
review :)  It builds upon the patch provided in #155257, but the patch
their did not actually port the parser to handle the new format amazon
provides.  This patch does.

Please, give this a run through and review, I'd like to commit this
within the next few days so we can rush a 1.4.9 out tha door.

I'll port to trunk once it's in branch, don't want to maintain two
totally separate patches :)