Small tasks for developer?

Bonne Eggleston b.eggleston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:00:26 CET 2008

Hi all,
I thought I'd start with some simple code porting (Qt3 -> 4), so
that's what I've done.
Please let me know if I've buggered anything up or if I'm treading on
anyone's toes. My approach is basically to search and destroy Qt3
helper classes, starting with the simplest ones. I'm limiting myself
to stuff i can reaonably test (based on which media devices/databases
etc. I have at my disposal)
Hopefully it gives me a good introduction to the new codebase.

Cheers,
Bonne