I need some help please with my SoK work

Teo Mrnjavac teo.mrnjavac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:25:32 CEST 2008

Hello
As some of you probably know I'm the SoK student working on mass
tagging in A2. After finally being done with my exams, I made an
initial commit of the work I've done so far:
http://commitfilter.kde.org/index.php?page=view&index=e44624c12df03ad18b10a1e814f5fee6
The token pool should work, it can initiate drags and when I was
testing it it could accept drags from other TokenListWidget instances.
However I'm not sure if I'm doing things right. I don't know how
should I implement drag&drop on the FilenameLayoutWidget and I have a
signal that triggers a runtime error when you click on the big ugly
TEST button. I even don't know if it's a good idea to use a signal to
report a QMouseEvent for the start of the drag of the Token item.
I would appreciate if a dev would take a look, tell me what am I doing
wrong and give me some pointers about what should I do next.

Greetings
Teo Mrnjavac