aKademy Funding

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Fri Jun 13 13:57:24 CEST 2008

I think we need to start making a list of who is planning on going to
aKademy, whether e.V. is making any reimbursement for those people and
whether the project will be able to reimburse the balance of expenses.  We
only have a few hundred dollars until I get the reimbursement from e.V. for
Seb and Ian's trip to Taiwan, but there should be about $2,500 after that
happens.

But here's the problem:  if there are five people going that have been
approved by e.V. for total costs of $4,000, but they won't reimburse until
after the fact, we won't have enough money to give everyone advance funds,
so we need some planning.  What do you all think? give me some feedback.