No subject

Fri Jun 13 01:03:46 CEST 2008

 if( dynamic_cast<QWidget *>(parent()) ) {
        static_cast<QWidget *>(parent())->adjustSize();
        static_cast<QWidget *>(parent())->updateGeometry();

If you uncomment those two lines the dialog expands when it should,
but doesn't contract. Is that conditional check correct? I added some
debug statements and it's never evaluating true.