RFC: Amarok 2.0 deadline September, 1

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:40:02 CEST 2008

In any case, I do think that we need to start focusing on essential
features starting right about now!

I know I am personally really bad at this unless I am working against
something of a fixed deadline ( I have about 200
cool-but-non-essential ideas that I could be hacking on from now and
until Christmas next year without ever making a release ). So I think
drawing up a list of stuff that absolutely needs to get done is really
good idea.

Someone really needs to step up and say, this is what we need for this
release to go out!

I am already working on a simple playlist browser, and my goal right
now is to make that usable enough for a first release, which really
should not be too much work as the basics are already there.

- Nikolaj