RFC: Amarok 2.0 deadline September, 1

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 14:26:44 CEST 2008

I'm all for it. My only concern is that it is pretty soon--we
basically have two months and a half.

If we do stick to august first, i propose we compose a list of
showstopper things that we need to cover, and then we go through that
list and tick off what we can. And we make sure not to release until
all showstoppers are taken care of. I feel that some organization
would be good for us (the whole code-what-you-want-when-you-want model
works great during long dev periods, but sometimes we gotta take care
of the boring stuff too)..

thoughts?

leo

Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680