nocover icon

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:03:16 CEST 2008

I like the nocover icon.. I think Leeo has a point when he says the 3D
effect of the rhythmbox icon doesn't fit in.

As for Leeo's not feeling old.. I think it is because the clear
plastic cover doesn't seem like it's there. Sure there is the
highlight, but the hard edges take away from it. Also the border
between the spine and the clear cover seems unrealistic.

But this is nitpicky stuff.. I think it's rather good how it is.

Casey