Another weird backtrace related to cover drawing

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Jul 24 20:29:37 CEST 2008

On 7/24/08, Daniel Winter <dw at danielwinter.de> wrote:
>  Yes, when the QueryMakers itself can also  be used in a way in which they not
>  spawn a new thread and not emit signals in the first place there is no need to
>  have a thing like the BQ class which triese to do something wich is async make
>  sync again.

Well this is of course true. I was only referring to the way we are
currently using the QueryMakers. A simple solution like you suggest is
in fact even better suited for doing queries from a worker thread. So
I'm all for doing it this way.

We just have to be careful not to use this in the GUI thread, for
obvious reasons.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer