Another weird backtrace related to cover drawing

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jul 22 17:47:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Seb Ruiz <ruiz at kde.org> wrote:
> 2008/7/22 Daniel Winter <dw at danielwinter.de>:
>> Ok now i have Qt4 debugging symbols. But I do not really find the new backtrace
>> helpful.
>>
>> Someone an idea what went wrong?
>
> My hunch is to blame the BlockingQuery which is being called from
> (what looks like?) the gui thread.

Which is where it should be called from. Anyways bad things can happen
if you processEvents from within an event.

It would be nice to get rid of BlockingQuery. This probably means
making the Meta api more complicated, since at least SqlMeta uses
BlockingQuery extensively for methods like tracks() and artists(). I
noticed that Nepomuk uses it as well.

Ian