build weirdness

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jul 15 15:26:22 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Big O <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [ 33%] [ 34%] Generating dbsetup.cpp
>
> and this?
>
> [ 27%] Failed to write preprocessed file: .preprocessed.tmp
> WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: type 'QFontDialog' is specified in
> typesystem, but not defined. This could potentially lead to
> compilation errors.
> WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: namespace
> 'com.trolltech.qt.sql.QSqlTableModel' for enum 'EditStrategy' is not
> declared
> WARNING(MetaJavaBuilder) :: type 'QAbstractProxyModel' is specified in
> typesystem, but not defined. This could potentially lead to
> compilation errors.

This means you aren't running qt-copy or 4.4.1, which is required for
the the code generator to work. Which is exactly why I disabled its
compilation on Sunday. Are you sure you SVN uped? ;) Currently if you
try to build the qtscript generator without qt-copy, it should
actually fail to compile the qtscript_core module.

Ian