about dialogue update

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 21:37:43 CEST 2008

Heya everyone,

I did some house keeping :P

Attached is a diff that "fixes" the about dialogue. It is horribly
outdated right now.
Since Amarok 2 is so substantially different from Amarok 1 I think the
contributions should be treated accordingly. I introduced a "former
contributors" section in the contributors tab. A more elegant solution
can be found later but I really want this to get in before the alpha
release.
I am of course more than happy to move someone I moved to "former
contributors" back to the active contributors as soon as he/she is
active again.

I think Dan, Leo and Bart deserve to be in the developer tab now as
they made great contributions to Amarok 2 and moved them there. A tag
line for Leo is still missing.

Please check if you are ok with the changes and if I forgot someone
who should be mentioned.

If noone disagrees I will commit it in 24 hours so it gets into the alpha.
Sorry it is such short notice. I wanted to get to it during the
weekend but other things got in the way.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher