Collection View Split

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:56:52 CEST 2008

I think ( Don't kill me Mark ) that we will need some way of
specifying which collections to use for Dynamic playlists in any case.
Either per playlist or global ( Or global default with possible
overrides for each playlist ) as some users might want content from
Magnatune or other services included while others might not.

- Nikolaj