Mouse press event issues

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:46:39 CEST 2008

Hi there,

Some of you may have noticed that in zoomed out CV when you click in
the first containment the applet browser pops out but nothing happens
when you click in the other ones. It seems that the mouse press event
is not being triggered for those containments unless you click in an
applet inside that containment (in some cases only in the applet
header).

At first I thought it was a coordinates issue so I created a
mousePressEvent function in ContextView to see what happens.