Current Track applet

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:09:36 CEST 2008

I really like the stars for ratings.

There should be a mouseover effect on the stars.. Go look at Dolphin.

If you have your mouse over star #3 (from the left) then stars 1-3 are
highlighted somehow (probably filled with yellow), and stars 4,5 are
grey. Clicking on a star should result in the track being rated.

Other ideas...

* The graphics on the right look unproportionally small compared to
the size of the applet.
* Love the Artist/Track/Album presentation

Casey