VOTING - Amarok2 to use Qt 4.4?

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:13:26 CET 2008

I, personally, care about the time, not the fact that we switch at all :-P

So, Qt 4.4 tech preview 2 gets released - 7 days later we pull Amarok
1.80 which is a tech preview for 2.0 to get feedback for the UI and
stuff - means as soon as Qt 4.4 tp 2 is out everyone has 7 days to
polish up trunk, so it's not totally unsable ;-)

1.80 will be still Qt 4.3, because we just want general feedback and
not bug reports etc. and because we want as many people as possible to
have a look at it, which means we have to depend on 4.3 and not a
pre-release of 4.4.