Holiday Time

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Wed Jan 2 06:10:52 CET 2008

Hi All,
As of tomorrow, I am going to be overseas backpacking for nine weeks.
This means I'll have limited access to the internet and obviously
means no development. However, I am a little obsessive about checking
email so I promise to read through as many emails as I can. This list
will be checked, as will be the commit list. If you would like to
contact me, please use either amarok-devel at kde or my personal email.

Best of luck for Amarok 2 development in the upcoming months.

Bye!
Seb

--
Seb Ruiz