queue track icon

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Mon Dec 29 05:56:13 CET 2008

2008/12/29 Lee Olson <leetolson at gmail.com>:
> Seb,
>
> Attached are a few other ideas... would any of those work? other
> suggestions?

Forward to amarok-devel to get feedback from the rest of the crew. My
only concern is that they icon looks more like play, rather than what
a queue action would do. Regardless, it's leaps and bounds better than
what we have now (those stupid notes which we have no sources for).

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/
http://amarok.kde.org/