Donate link?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Dec 26 19:11:50 CET 2008

abhishek rane wrote:
> I think rather a menu called "contribute" or "get involved" or "help
> amarok" should be there besides the help menu opening up to 3 options :
> Coding,Promotion and Donation.That would facilitate all round
> contribution towards the amarok project .

+1.  I think a Donate menu entry by itself could be seen as some as
being too moneygrubbing (I personally hate it when Firefox extensions
plead for money in the Add-Ons dialog box where you can't miss seeing
it), but entries for "Get Involved" as well as "Support the project" or
something like that make it more natural -- less a "give us money!" and
more of a "We want your help too, no matter how you choose to help us".

--Jeff