request for modified icon for OS X

O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:02 CET 2008

And once we have that I'd like to have someone turn the attached
mockup into somethin' good lookin' to use as the dmg background.
The big empty space is where the icon would go.
All the text would be included in as a part of the pic.
The file icons are just place holders.
That line is a separator simulating a shadow.

Off to play with qt. Toodles.

--

Douglas MacArthur  - "We are not retreating - we are advancing in
another direction."