Queue support and The Playlist

unnamedrambler at gmail.com unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:35:21 CET 2008

You (Bart) distinguish between playlist editing and queueing. If your
playlist queue idea is implemented, where does the user do his
playlist editing?

Any sort of action that reorders tracks in the playlist won't be
apprecated by users who are carefully crafting there playlist.

Sorry if this email sounds cross, I'm definitely not. I'm on my phone,
and writing emails is a chore so being direct is easiest.

Overall I think your idea is intriguing, but like Nikolaj, think it's
to big a change to toy with from the armchair. A demo would be helpful

Casey