Queuing - final call

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Fri Dec 19 14:07:48 CET 2008

Squad,
I'd like to get a final decision on what we do about queuing. Options are:

A) My implementation, which is a direct clone of 1.4 functionality
(although a little simpler atm)
or;
B) Bart's implementation which is quite a bit different, yet very
interesting. Please read his mail.

Just a simple +1 A/B will do, no need to start discussing the topic
again. Please refrain from putting in your personal use cases here, or
letting them make up your mind. Decide based on what you think will be
the most useful as a whole to the application and the community.

I'll start.

A +1

--
Seb Ruiz