2.0.1 plan

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 12:10:22 CET 2008

Heya everyone :)

after some discussion on IRC a few days ago January 5th seems like a
good day to tag 2.0.1. As we introduced only a few strings and don't
need a lot of new ones January 1st for string freeze should be ok, no?

And then I was thinking: From the feedback we got for 2.0 it is quite
apparent which features are missed the most by the vocal minority. The
two relatively minor things on that list are stop-after-current-track
and qeueing in the playlist. AFAIK Seb already has those finished in a
git tree. What do people think about getting those in for 2.0.1? IMHO
there is enough time for testing and reverting if necessary.
Translators know that we will add a reasonable amount of strings. It
would really help showing that we deliver on our promise of getting
the most loved features back in future releases. If we want to get it
in it should be commited asap of course. Opinions?

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher