Growl support

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:32:46 CET 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Leo Franchi wrote:

> hey guys,
>
> I have Growl (OS X system-wide notification system) support ready in a
> git branch.
>
> It is a somewhat intrusive change, as I had to namespace the
> Collection classes, so I ended up touching a whole bunch of files. The
> actual amount of new code though is minimal. As we are going to wait a
> few weeks for 2.0.1, I am gonna go ahead and commit it unless people
> strenously object.
I, for one, think this is a horrible idea. We _should_ instead be
implementing (so as to promote) native KDE technologies and make them
better on the target platforms as necessary. I find it extremely
unfortunate that we do not sup...

Ah heck. I can't pretend anymore. I'm stoked. I say thank you kind sir.