Namespacing Collection

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 19:06:09 CET 2008

hey guys,

i'm in the process of adding Growl support for os x (growl is the
standardized notification system for os x, think the OSD on steroids),
and as this is a os x class, it requires the Carbon.h header (os x
headers). anyway, Carbon.h contains a typedef Collection, non-
namespaced, that conflicts with our own Collection.

do people have technical problems with me namespacing the Collection
stuff into its own namespace? i'm thinking Amarok::, but don't really
know what the best name would be.

another options is renaming Collection itself to e.g. MusicCollection.

thoughts?

leo

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680